1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Turkey/Chicken Noodle Soup
No Wheat For Me's Note:
Perfect left-over turkey recipe. I use rice noodles to keep it gluten free but any wide noodle will do. Best soup I've ever made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion, celery and carrot in olive oil until soft.
- 2Add chicken broth and cook until vegetables are tender.
- 3Add rice noodles and simmer about 5 minutes then add turkey and half of the parsley.
- 4Serve when turkey has heated through and garnish with remainder of parsley.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Turkey/Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.7
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 1519.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 31.2 g