Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Moist and tasty tuna patties that are also gluten free! These are one of my favorites to pack for a light lunch. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1 cup mashed boiled potato
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 6 ounces tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 4 spring onions, chopped (green onions)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- garlic salt (to taste)
- cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and form into patties.
- Cook in a non-stick skillet on a medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown on both sides.