1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Tropical Oatmeal Cookies
Thick, chewy, and slightly crispy, these exotic-ly flavoured cookies are a delightful treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/8 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups oats (gluten-free)
- 2/3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dried mango
- 1Whisk first 4 ingredients together; set aside.
- 2Combine wet (next 5) ingredients with a hand mixer on low.
- 3Increase speed to high and beat until fluffy and the color lightens.
- 4Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until no flour is visible.
- 5Now add remaining ingredients; stir to incorporate.
- 6Fill cookie scoop with dough.
- 7Drop 2-inches apart onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 8Bake 11-13 minutes in a preheated 350* oven, until golden but still moist.
- 9Remove from oven; let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Tropical Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 86.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: