Recipe by katii
A unique and exotic twist on a brownie, these delicious treats are a chocolate lover's dream.
- 78.07 ml butter
- 113.39 g bittersweet chocolate or 113.39 g semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 56.69 g unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 78.07 ml sweet rice flour
- 78.07 ml rice flour
- 4.92 ml gluten free baking powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips or 118.29 ml yogurt chips
- 118.29 ml coconut
- 16 banana chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, melt together butter and bittersweet and unsweetened chocolates over medium heat; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in sugar.
- In bowl, whisk eggs, banana and vanilla; whisk into chocolate mixture in 2 additions.
- In bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt; stir into saucepan just until combined.
- Scrape into parchment-paper lined 8"x8" pan.
- Bake in centre of a preheated 350° oven until cake tester inserted in centre comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging, about 35 minutes.
- Transfer to rack.
- Sprinkle with chocolate/yogurt chips and let stand for 5 minutes; spread to cover top.
- Spinkle with coconut and press down lightly.
- With tip of knife, score into 16 squares; top each with banana chip if desired.