1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Triple Coconut Muffins Delicious and Healthy
I love these muffins because they are gluten free, filling and full of fiber. They satisfy the missing breakfast muffin from a gluten free diet without being too heavy or dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In one mixing bowl combine sifted coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- 2In another mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, coconut extract.
- 3Add the dry ingredients to the wet mix well but don't over mix.
- 4Add shredded coconut and mix together.
- 5Use a well oiled muffin tin and fill each one. Should make a dozen.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
- 7Cool and enjoy. Can be frozen.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Triple Coconut Muffins Delicious and Healthy
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 231.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coconut sugar crystals