Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
I love these muffins because they are gluten free, filling and full of fiber. They satisfy the missing breakfast muffin from a gluten free diet without being too heavy or dry.
- In one mixing bowl combine sifted coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, coconut extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mix well but don't over mix.
- Add shredded coconut and mix together.
- Use a well oiled muffin tin and fill each one. Should make a dozen.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy. Can be frozen.