1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Tortillas
Gluten free flour tortillas that taste like the real thing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together.
- 2Add coconut butter or oil and blend until crumbly.
- 3Add half a cup of the hot water and knead.
- 4Gradually add more of the hot water, a little at a time until you can knead the dough into a ball.
- 5Split into 8 or 10 small balls. Cover with a damp paper towel or cloth.
- 6Roll out each ball into tortillas, about 6" (15 cm) wide. For a neat tortillas cut around a small plate with a sharp knife.
- 7Gently place on to a hot skillet for a few seconds until bubbles appear and then flip over. Cook for a few more seconds.
Browse Our Top Vegan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 298.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder