1/4 Photos of Gluten Free - Thin Pizza Crust
The is THE BEST gluten-free pizza crust!!! A terrific solution for those of us who have been deprived of restaurant pizza. I top this crust with garlic butter, parmesan & mozzarella cheeses and have garlic bread! This crust turns out best when made on a pizza stone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine yeast, sugar and 1/2 cup of water.
- 3Let rise till doubled in size.
- 4Combine flours, shortening and optional seasonings.
- 5Combine with risen yeast and remaining 1/2 cup of water.
- 6With oiled fingers, spread dough on pizza stone sprinkled with cornmeal.
- 7Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove and add pizza toppings; Return to oven and bake 10 minutes more.
- 9***Be generous with the flours as you measure and DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THE DOUGH BEING RUNNY! THIS WILL PRODUCE A SOFTER, LIGHTER CRUST *** (I have been known to even add more water that was is called for).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free - Thin Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 798.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 14.8 g