Recipe by YummySmellsca
Organic dried blueberries, maca powder, flaxseed and a great blend of GF flours make this pancake mix something you'll want to wake up to! NI is per cup of dry mix only (1 batch)
- 3⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1⁄3 cup millet flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown rice flour
- 2⁄3 cup sorghum flour
- 1⁄3 cup soy flour
- 1⁄4 cup tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon maca, powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon guar gum
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 5 (1 g) packets stevia
- 1 cup dried blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk all ingredients together. Store in an airtight container in the pantry up to 4 months.
- To make your Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes you need:.
- 2/3 cup milk or non-dairy milk.
- 1 egg.
- 1 tbsp canola oil or melted butter.
- 1 cup Gluten Free Blueberry Pancake Mix.
- In a bowl, whisk together the milk, egg and oil until well blended.
- Add the Gluten Free Blueberry Pancake Mix and whisk until well blended.
- and smooth.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cook on a greased preheated, griddle, flipping halfway through.