From Naomi at the Better Batter Gluten-Free Flour website. Haven't tried this recipe yet, I'm waiting to get the flour in the mail. The instructions have been edited only for clarity from the originally posted recipe and at the moment prep time is an estimate and does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- 2In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- 4With mixer running, add egg, milk, vanilla, and almond extract; mix until incorporated.
- 5Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface. Divide in half and shape into 2 discs. Cover each with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- 7On a lightly floured work surface, roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes, and transfer to prepared baking sheets, leaving an inch in between.
- 8Leftover dough can be rolled and cut once more.
- 9Bake until lightly golden, about 10 minutes; do not allow to brown.
- 10Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.0
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 287.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 66.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: