Recipe by katii
A cute breakfast, these little treats can be made with almost any fruit.
Top Review by Maito
Really good! I did not use the optional whipped cream, but a light cream cheese instead, and it went very well. I also augmented with lots of extra strawberries on the side. We had a ton of super ripe flavorful fruit stand berries, and they really made this.
- 1 slice white gluten free bread
- 1⁄2 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1 strawberry, hulled
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Press the bread into an ungreased muffin cup and ensure it stays in place.
- Toast in a preheated 350* oven for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, heat the jam over low heat.
- Remove toast from muffin tin and place the strawberry in the centre.
- Brush with heated jam.
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.