Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes a lot of burgers. One of my family's favorite takes on a burger. Served with provolone and marinara, it is delish!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, drained
- 7 ounces firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated (Kraft)
- 1⁄8 cup italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Shape into patties and cook how you normally would, on the grill or on the stove until an internal temp of 160'.
These burgers are really good. I didn't have enough spinach so I added some kale. I also used fresh garlic and onions instead of garlic and onion powder, and decreased the amount of Italian seasoning.