1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Sorghum Cake
1 hr 15 mins
A light and easily changed cake recipe for all of those Gluten Free people out there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl combine water, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Mix and while mixing add molassas to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the bowl.
- 3Combine wet and 1 1/4 cups dry ingredients and mix well. Place batter into two small loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minute.
- 4You can substitute a very ripe banana for the oil, and add some walnuts to make a killer banana bread.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Sorghum Cake
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.5
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 423.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 51.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: