Carolyn's Kitchen's Note:
These soft sugar cookies will have the wheat crowd wishing they could eat our cookies!!!!! Maaaaybe we might share, LOL.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat sugar, oil and apple sauce until the sugar until the sugar has disolved. You could use butter in place of the coconut oil and apple sauce but it isn't as healthy.
- 2Add the egg, vanilla (use gluten free), sour cream (gelatin free), and fresh lime juice and mix.
- 3Mix and sift together all the dry ingredients. Rice flour, xanthan, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix.
- 5Load a cookie press (which makes rather small cookies), and drop cookies on to an ungreased cookie sheet. If you don't have a cookie press you may want to cool the dough before dropping the cookies by spoon and press.
- 6Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes remove at the first sign of browning and place on a cooling rack. Length of baking and number of servings will depend on cookie size.
- 7Then Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Soft Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 161.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: