1/3 Photos of Gluten Free Soft Pretzel
Chef #333982's Note:
Gluten Free soft pretzel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the yeast in 1/8 cup warm water. Stir in remaining warm water, brown sugar and flour. Bear until smooth. Knead until smooth and elastic.
- 2use hands to roll out dough into "snakes". Twist into traditional pretzel shape or braid.
- 3Heat oven to 475 degrees.
- 4Fill a saucepan with water. Pour in baking soda (2tbls to each cup of water in saucepan) and bring to a boil.
- 5Place twisted pretzel dough in water for 15 seconds until dough is golden or yellow in color. Then remove pretzel from boiling water and place on a salted cookie sheet. Salt top of pretzel too.
- 6Place cookie sheet with pretzels in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes until pretzels are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Soft Pretzel
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1258.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: