Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
When I make these cookies, most of them get gobbled by non-celiacs... Nobody ever realised they were gluten free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (320 when fan assisted).
- Beat softened butter until creamy, then slowly add sugar, vanilla and amaretto until you have a thick batter.
- Add the egg and beat on high for about half a minute.
- Mix rice flour with corn starch and baking powder, then stir in the almond flour.
- Stir flour mix into butter mix until well combined.
- With two teaspoons drop small heaps onto parchement lined cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies about 12 minutes.
- If you like your cookies decorated, brush them with egg yolk before baking and decorate with colored sugar, falked coconut or whatever you like :-).
wow these are GREAT make these . 1 stick butter 2T butter 1 c almond flour 1 c rice flour 1/2 c sugar 2T corn starch made for zaar world tour 8 mia those cookies have more booze tan i put in my drinkslol