Mia in Germany's Note:
When I make these cookies, most of them get gobbled by non-celiacs... Nobody ever realised they were gluten free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (320 when fan assisted).
- 2Beat softened butter until creamy, then slowly add sugar, vanilla and amaretto until you have a thick batter.
- 3Add the egg and beat on high for about half a minute.
- 4Mix rice flour with corn starch and baking powder, then stir in the almond flour.
- 5Stir flour mix into butter mix until well combined.
- 6With two teaspoons drop small heaps onto parchement lined cookie sheet.
- 7Bake cookies about 12 minutes.
- 8If you like your cookies decorated, brush them with egg yolk before baking and decorate with colored sugar, falked coconut or whatever you like :-).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Soft Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 30.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: