The store bought GF crackers just aren't that good and they're very expensive. I found this recipe somewhere on the internet. This recipe works best with a white rice flour blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl.
- 2Cut in the butter until very fine.
- 3Add the milk and egg and mix to make a stiff dough.
- 4Knead thoroughly and then roll the dough very thin - about 1/16".
- 5Cut into square or rounds and place on lightly buttered cookie sheets.
- 6Prick the crackers with a fork and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- 7Bake in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until very lightly browned.
- 8Allow to cool completely and store in an air tight container.
- 9NOTE: These taste best after they have cooled completely.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Soda Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.4
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 850.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: