This is one of my favorite cookies and I came up with this recipe by combining a few recipes. My husband (who can eat wheat) thinks they're great! Hope you enjoy them. UPDATE: Pamela's Ulitmate Baking & Pancake Mix includes baking soda and baking powder - if you substitute a GF flour mix that doesn't include baking soda and baking powder, you will need to add 1/2 tsp baking soda and 2 tsp baking powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter, shortening, and sugar.
- 2Add egg and mix well.
- 3Add baking mix and cream of tartar.
- 4Roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
- 5Mix together 1 T sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Roll cookies in sugar cinnamon mixture.
- 7Place on an ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 8Bake in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 19.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix