Recipe by seth phillips
a unique blend of flours with seeds to give a protein dense yummy in your tummy bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1⁄3 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 3 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 tablespoon millet
- 1 tablespoon dry active yeast
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 3 tablespoons nut oil (i used walnut)
- 1 tablespoon raw cider vinegar
- 1 large brown egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups almond milk
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl, mix well.
- 2. heat up 1/3 C of almond milk to 110 degrees and add yeast with a pinch of raw cane sugar. (any sugar works). set aside for 8 to 15 minute.
- 3. mix egg, milk, vinegar and oil together, and add activated yeast. (mix well) then add to dry mix.
- mix this well for about 3 minutes.
- 4. set bread aside for an hour in a greased up loaf pan to rise.
- 5. preheat oven to 375.
- 6. sprinkle oats on top of the bread after it has risen then bake in oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.