Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe, this tapioca dough tastes like sandwich bread.Use your favorite filling.
Make and share this Gluten Free Savory Roll Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg whites until thick.Add egg yolks and beat, then add the rest of the ingredients and beat until you have a creamy batter.
- Spread evenly in jelly roll pan with well-greased paper. Bake 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.It is supposed to be yellow.
- Immediately turn upside down on a wet towel.Remove paper and roll up with towel.Unroll.
- Fill with a bit of mayonnaise and your favorite filling.(tuna, Chicken pie filling, sliced ham, cheese, tomatot).Roll.
- Decorate witn mayonnaise, cherry tomatoes -- .