This is a great recipe, this tapioca dough tastes like sandwich bread.Use your favorite filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites until thick.Add egg yolks and beat, then add the rest of the ingredients and beat until you have a creamy batter.
- 2Spread evenly in jelly roll pan with well-greased paper. Bake 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.It is supposed to be yellow.
- 3Immediately turn upside down on a wet towel.Remove paper and roll up with towel.Unroll.
- 4Fill with a bit of mayonnaise and your favorite filling.(tuna, Chicken pie filling, sliced ham, cheese, tomatot).Roll.
- 5Decorate witn mayonnaise, cherry tomatoes -- .
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Savory Roll Cake
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 639.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: