1/4 Photos of Gluten Free Sandwhich Bread
1 hr 50 mins
I created this by mixing my favorite recipes and came up with a winner! I have tried other flour combinations, but this is the best. I especially recommend you DO NOT substitute the sweet white sorghum. It is what really makes this bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml sweet white sorghum flour
- 236.59 ml brown rice flour
- 236.59 ml tapioca flour
- 14.78 ml xanthan gum
- 7.39 ml salt
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml instant dry yeast (Fleichmann's)
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 354.88 ml warm water
- 4.92 ml vinegar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 29.58 ml honey or 29.58 ml agave nectar
- 14.79 ml butter, melted, for brushing top (optional)
- 1Mix all of your dry ingredients together, including the Instant Dry Yeast. (or rapid dry yeast).
- 2In a separate bowl, melt the butter; add warm water, vinegar, egg whites, egg and honey.
- 3Mix wet and dry ingredients.
- 4The batter should be thick and have an elastic consistency. Like a thick muffin batter.
- 5Grease a 9 x 5, or two 7 x 5 pans, and put batter in to rise.
- 6Melt more butter and brush top with if you want.
- 7Let rise 20 to 40 minutes, depending on the size of your pan.
- 8Bake 45 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Sandwhich Bread
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 391.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: