Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
I love to eat salmon. Actually, I love the idea of eating salmon. All those good omega 3’s. Lately, I’ve been on a quest to create salmon toppings that disguise the fishy flavor. Here’s one that worked well. This gluten-free salmon recipe is great, though particularly tasty in summer when the salmon can be grilled outdoors instead of baked in the oven. This recipe and more like it can be found over at elanaspantry.com
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets wild salmon
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon salted anchovies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1 cup black kalamata olive, pitted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Rinse salmon fillets, place in a Pyrex 10 x 7 inch baking dish and drizzle with lemon juice.
- In a food processor, place anchovies, rosemary, olives, garlic and olive oil; pulse until mixture turns into a coarse paste.
Yum! Salmon with some awesome dressings, not too processed and not too complicated, the way I like it.
Made this recipe last night and served it with creamy parmesan orzo. My husband and I both loved it. Thanks for posting.