Recipe by GlutenFree
I love Salmon patties, and have figured out a great gluten free way of doing it.
Top Review by CaryLPC
I came across this as I was looking for an easy recipe (gluten free) with potato chips. I made it tonight and they are great!!! I used seasoned salt instead of cayenne and grapeseed oil for cooking. They came out moist inside and slightly crispy outside. I'll be making these often. I might try using BBQ or another flavor chip next time.
- 6 ounces canned salmon, deboned and drained
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces potato chips, crumbled well
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet on Med.-high heat, with oil.
- mix all the rest of ingredients together very well, patty, and throw on skillet. cook on each side 5-10 minutes, or until it is browned and firm.
- remove, serve, and enjoy, I like mine with a horseradish sauce.