Elana's Pantry's Note:
Photo courtesy of Almond Board of California The Almond Board asked me to create a cracker recipe for them so I have developed these wonderfully flavorful Rosemary Crackers made of almond flour. They are delicious paired with olive tapenade or any soft spreadable cheese for a cocktail party. For a simple snack eat with cheddar or jack cheese. Enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/silver-dollar-pancakes/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and rosemary.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and egg.
- 3Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- 4Roll the dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ⅛ inch thickness.
- 5Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- 6Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
- 7Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- 8Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden.
- 9Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 30 minutes, then serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Rosemary Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 308.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: