Recipe by Elana's Pantry
Photo courtesy of Almond Board of California The Almond Board asked me to create a cracker recipe for them so I have developed these wonderfully flavorful Rosemary Crackers made of almond flour. They are delicious paired with olive tapenade or any soft spreadable cheese for a cocktail party. For a simple snack eat with cheddar or jack cheese. Enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/silver-dollar-pancakes/
- 1 3⁄4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and rosemary.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and egg.
- Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ⅛ inch thickness.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 30 minutes, then serve.