1/3 Photos of Gluten-Free Rolls
Another from "The Gluten-Free Kitchen", by Roben Ryberg. This is our favorite 'roll' so far.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine all ingredients.
- 3Mix well to remove all lumps.
- 4The dough will be quite wet.
- 5Wet hands to handle dough.
- 6(Re-wet hands as needed.) Take about 1/4 cup of dough and shape into a ball.
- 7Drop into greased baking tin.
- 8(I use muffin or popover tins.).
- 9Repeat until all dough is used.
- 10Bake 18-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle tests clean.
- 11(Maybe it's my oven, but mine bake in 14 minutes.).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 550.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: