Another from "The Gluten-Free Kitchen", by Roben Ryberg. This is our favorite 'roll' so far.
Make and share this Gluten-Free Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well to remove all lumps.
- The dough will be quite wet.
- Wet hands to handle dough.
- (Re-wet hands as needed.) Take about 1/4 cup of dough and shape into a ball.
- Drop into greased baking tin.
- (I use muffin or popover tins.).
- Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle tests clean.
- (Maybe it's my oven, but mine bake in 14 minutes.).