- 1 (10 inch) white corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon relish sandwich spread (your favourite)
- 4 slices ham
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 5 leaves curly-leaf lettuce
- 2 spears pickled asparagus
- 3 toothpicks
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the tortilla for a few seconds in the microwave (to make more pliable).
- Spread sandwich spread evenly over the tortilla.
- Lay ham slices overtop.
- Spread with mustard.
- Lay lettuce leaves overtop.
- Starting at one end, place pickled aparagus spears on the tortilla and roll up, pinwheel-style.
- Secure with toothpicks and cut into thirds.