Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a mix I use in many of my baked goods, including my donut and latke recipes.
- 709.77 ml rice flour
- 709.77 ml brown rice flour
- 473.18 ml potato starch (not flour)
- 236.59 ml tapioca starch
- xanthan gum (see directions) or guar gum (see directions)
- Sift flours together, and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Use to replace gluten-containing flours in most recipes. If you're using it to make cakes, add 1 teaspoons xanthan or guar gum per cup of flour mix. For breads or pizza, add 2 teaspoons xanthan or guar gum per cup of flour. For cookies, latkes and other recipes, use no xanthan or guar gum or just add 1 teaspoons per cup of flour mix.
Love love love this recipe! Thank you so much for it. I prepare batches of regular flour and bread flour with it, and keep it in my freezer, to use in all my recipes! No more expensive premade blends for me!