1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Ravioli Filling
This is the stuffing I used in my gluten free ravioli. It turned out excellent so I figured I would share. This much stuffing filled a double batch of pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped leek
- 1/2 cup of sargento shredded mozzarella cheese with sun-dried tomatoes and basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Saute leeks in butter until soft.
- 2Add ricotta and stir.
- 3Add Shredded cheese.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Because you heat everything up together you dont need an egg to hold the mix.
- 6Put spoonfulls onto rolled out pasta. Fold over the pasta, then cut into desired shape. Seal by pinching with fingers or the ends of a fork.
- 7Freeze at this point if saving for later.
- 8Boil for 8-10 minutes from frozen. Toss in a little tomato sauce, top with some grated old cheeze and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Ravioli Filling
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 76.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mozzarella cheese with sun-dried tomatoes and basil