Recipe by Az B
From You Won't Believe it's Gluten Free by Roben Ryberg.
Top Review by Jamilahs_Kitchen
made this for lunch for DS and myself. I haven't found GF bullion yet but I had some chicken packets from trader joes that were liquid and like bullion gfree. and I added in some chicken stock as extra. I used organic frozen veggies. Made for ZWT 6 for Looney Spoon Phoodies.
- 2 ounces thing clear rice noodles
- 2 chicken or 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup assorted fresh vegetables (optional) or 1⁄2 cup frozen vegetables (optional)
- 1 large pinch of dried parsley (optional)
- 1 pinch cayenne (optional)
- 1 egg (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the noodles, bouillon cubes, and water in a smal pot. Bring to a boil. Add the vegetables if using.
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes, until the noodles are tender.
- If desired, add cayenne to spice up the soup.
- If desired, break the egg into the soup and stir quickly to mix. Cook for just a minute or so, until the egg is cooked.
- To make into a meal - add some left over chicken, beef, or shrimp.