Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From You Won't Believe it's Gluten Free by Roben Ryberg.
Make and share this Gluten Free Ramen-Style Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Place the noodles, bouillon cubes, and water in a smal pot. Bring to a boil. Add the vegetables if using.
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes, until the noodles are tender.
- If desired, add cayenne to spice up the soup.
- If desired, break the egg into the soup and stir quickly to mix. Cook for just a minute or so, until the egg is cooked.
- To make into a meal - add some left over chicken, beef, or shrimp.
made this for lunch for DS and myself. I haven't found GF bullion yet but I had some chicken packets from trader joes that were liquid and like bullion gfree. and I added in some chicken stock as extra. I used organic frozen veggies. Made for ZWT 6 for Looney Spoon Phoodies.
Yum! This really did remind me of Ramen soup. I used chicken bouillon and some frozen mixed veggies, and did include the optional parsley and cayenne. We quite like the kick from the cayenne. Thanks for sharing! ZWT6
This made for an excellent quick lunch :) I added a small can of tiny shrimp and forgot to rinse them so the soup was a little on the salty side, but that was my fault. Will defiantly make this again. Thanks for posting. *Made for ZWT6*