1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Ramen-Style Noodle Soup
Az B's Note:
From You Won't Believe it's Gluten Free by Roben Ryberg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the noodles, bouillon cubes, and water in a smal pot. Bring to a boil. Add the vegetables if using.
- 2Cook for approximately 3 minutes, until the noodles are tender.
- 3If desired, add cayenne to spice up the soup.
- 4If desired, break the egg into the soup and stir quickly to mix. Cook for just a minute or so, until the egg is cooked.
- 5To make into a meal - add some left over chicken, beef, or shrimp.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Ramen-Style Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2081.2
- Calories from Fat 1248
- Total Fat 138.7 g
- Saturated Fat 39.7 g
- Cholesterol 690.0 mg
- Sodium 700.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 172.1 g