Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a package of Arrowhead Mills’ Organic Brown Rice Flour.
Make and share this Gluten-Free Raisin Spice Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, cream together honey, oil and egg or egg substitute.
- In medium bowl, whisk together rice flour, potato flour, baking powder, baking soda and apple pie spice. Mix well into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in raisins and pecans, if using.
- Drop by teaspoons onto lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in 375°F oven 10-12 minutes.