- 118.29 ml honey
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 1 eggs or 59.14 ml liquid egg substitute
- 236.59 ml organic brown rice flour
- 59.14 ml potato flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml apple pie spice
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, cream together honey, oil and egg or egg substitute.
- In medium bowl, whisk together rice flour, potato flour, baking powder, baking soda and apple pie spice. Mix well into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in raisins and pecans, if using.
- Drop by teaspoons onto lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in 375°F oven 10-12 minutes.