Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Oh My!! If you love Pumpkin around the Holidays and really enjoy Gluten Free foods that actually taste Good. Then you will love my recipe.I drizzled a little dark chocolate and white chocolate over then. My Family and everyone at my Church loved them. P.S. Bobs Red Mill makes really good Gluten Free Flour mix Enjoy from Chef Travis Holland
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, soften
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- In one bowl mix all your dry ingredients together.
- In another separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients.
- Combined the wet ingredients into the dry and thoroughly mix together.
- Take a sheet pan and place a piece of parchment paper on it.
- Scoop out the cookie dough with a spoon, making inch long circles with the dough on the pan. You should get 12 on a half sheet pan.
- cook for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- if you would like you can drizzle some melted chocolate on top -- makes it Super Yummy. take some chocolate chips and put them in a glass dish and place it in the microwave. put it in for one minute. Take out and stir. If it is not yet melted, place back in the microwave and repeat the step till it is fully melted and can be whisked smoothly.
- Enjoy! from Chef Travis Holland.
Followed the recipe except I used Cup4cup gluten free flour blend. Also, I reduced the amount of sugar added by 1/4. Finally, I dumped in some semi-sweet chocolate chips in the final batch. These came out very cake-like, but that is how I remember pumpkin cookies being in the gluten-filled world. I like how simple this recipe was and how they tasted a lot like the cookies from before.