Chef Travis W Holland's Note:
Oh My!! If you love Pumpkin around the Holidays and really enjoy Gluten Free foods that actually taste Good. Then you will love my recipe.I drizzled a little dark chocolate and white chocolate over then. My Family and everyone at my Church loved them. P.S. Bobs Red Mill makes really good Gluten Free Flour mix Enjoy from Chef Travis Holland
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350.
- 2In one bowl mix all your dry ingredients together.
- 3In another separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients.
- 4Combined the wet ingredients into the dry and thoroughly mix together.
- 5Take a sheet pan and place a piece of parchment paper on it.
- 6Scoop out the cookie dough with a spoon, making inch long circles with the dough on the pan. You should get 12 on a half sheet pan.
- 7cook for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- 8if you would like you can drizzle some melted chocolate on top -- makes it Super Yummy. take some chocolate chips and put them in a glass dish and place it in the microwave. put it in for one minute. Take out and stir. If it is not yet melted, place back in the microwave and repeat the step till it is fully melted and can be whisked smoothly.
- 9Enjoy! from Chef Travis Holland.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 302.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: