Recipe by Chef Travis W Holland
Oh My!! If you love Pumpkin around the Holidays and really enjoy Gluten Free foods that actually taste Good. Then you will love my recipe.I drizzled a little dark chocolate and white chocolate over then. My Family and everyone at my Church loved them. P.S. Bobs Red Mill makes really good Gluten Free Flour mix Enjoy from Chef Travis Holland
Top Review by Sarah F.
These cookies are amazing!! I used Bob's Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Flour, added 1 package of vegan (+GF) chocolate chips, and made sure to cream all the wet ingredients together as you would any cookie recipe. The cookies were moist and fluffy! The family loved them! I also made these with margarine instead of butter on the 2nd time around and they were just as good! Now that I have a fantastic cookie that I can make GF and Kosher Parve (no dairy), I plan on making these often!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, soften
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- In one bowl mix all your dry ingredients together.
- In another separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients.
- Combined the wet ingredients into the dry and thoroughly mix together.
- Take a sheet pan and place a piece of parchment paper on it.
- Scoop out the cookie dough with a spoon, making inch long circles with the dough on the pan. You should get 12 on a half sheet pan.
- cook for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- if you would like you can drizzle some melted chocolate on top -- makes it Super Yummy. take some chocolate chips and put them in a glass dish and place it in the microwave. put it in for one minute. Take out and stir. If it is not yet melted, place back in the microwave and repeat the step till it is fully melted and can be whisked smoothly.
- Enjoy! from Chef Travis Holland.