Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Muffins are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with the wonderful smell of autumn. They are very moist on the inside. Beware of little children who gobble them up, leaving the wrappers strewn around your house! Not such a bad problem to have considering how nourishing these treats are. Full recipe: http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/pumpkin-pie-muffins/
- 354.88 ml blanched almond flour
- 1.23 ml celtic sea salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 0.25 ml ground cloves
- 29.58 ml grapeseed oil
- 118.29 ml agave nectar
- 2 large eggs
- 236.59 ml fresh baked pumpkin, well packed (or winter squash)
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves.
- In a blender puree oil, agave, eggs and pumpkin until smooth.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Place paper liners in muffin tins.
- Scoop batter into paper liners.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool for 2-3 hours.
amazing! Be sure to use roasted pumpkin, canned pumpkin wil not give you the same results, as well as honeyville flour works great.
I have learned the ingredients make such a difference when making Elana's recipes.THese were one of our favorites. Wil make it again for sure. Topped with a bit of cream cheese frosting from Elana's web site.
HOpe this is helpful.
Tried these today but used Penzey's Pumpkin Pie Spice. I doubled, but used 3 eggs, 1/2 tsp stevia, under 1/2 C honey, EVOO and added baking powder. Also used 15 oz can pumpkin. I baked them for 45 minutes and they probably needed another 5, but were still good. Light texture and very moist. Did NOT need to cool for 2 hours, more like 30 minutes. It will need a bit more stevia or honey and spices, but were still very good. They didn't rise much, but I may have forgotten to double the baking soda too.