These Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Muffins are easy to make and will fill your kitchen with the wonderful smell of autumn. They are very moist on the inside. Beware of little children who gobble them up, leaving the wrappers strewn around your house! Not such a bad problem to have considering how nourishing these treats are. Full recipe: http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/pumpkin-pie-muffins/
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh baked pumpkin, well packed (or winter squash)
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves.
- In a blender puree oil, agave, eggs and pumpkin until smooth.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Place paper liners in muffin tins.
- Scoop batter into paper liners.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool for 2-3 hours.