Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this recipe by combining 2 others and altering them to come up with my own. The batter is a smooth and slightly thick. They smell great and are super yummy!
- 1 cup sorghum flour, 'sweet' white
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄2 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons margarine (applesauce or oil as substitute)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (coconut or rice milk as substitute)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1. Melt margarine. Beat eggs until fluffy then add the melted margarine and milk to the eggs.
- 2. Add the dry ingredients, mix.
- 3. Add pumpkin, mix.
- 4. Heat pan to medium heat. Ladel the batter into the pan and smooth out. Cook till golden brown on each side.
Fantastic!! I used applesauce instead of the oil, pumpkin pie spice instead of cinnamon and clove. Batter is thick.