I found this recipe on another website where people post recipes that are WW friendly. I decided to try and make it gluten-free and they were just delicious. This recipe makes 6 - 4 pancake servings and the WW points are 6 per serving.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Combine milk and next 3 ingredients.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks from.
- Gently fold into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto a hot non-stick griddle or skillet.
- Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked.
- Turn and cook other side.