Easy Baker's Note:
Slightly adapted from King Arthur Flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Grease a 12-cup muffin pan, or line the pan with papers, and grease the papers.
- 2Whisk together the eggs, molasses, and pumpkin purée. Set aside.
- 3Whisk together the gluten-free flour or brown rice flour blend, sugar, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- 4Add the soft butter, mixing with an electric mixer until evenly crumbly. The mixture will look like coarse sand.
- 5Add the egg mixture a bit at a time, beating well with an electric mixer after each addition. Beat for 1 to 2 minutes, until the mixture is fluffy.
- 6Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, mounding the cups full. The batter will rise above the level of each cup; that's fine.
- 7Let the muffins rest for 10 minutes.
- 8Bake the muffins for 22 to 25 minutes, until the middle springs back when lightly touched. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before removing from the pan. Best served warm.
- 9Yield: 12 muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: