Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
It's very moist and yummy. Best experiment yet!
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (386 ml) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 2⁄3 cup oatmeal (ground)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in one bowl.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry with a spatula by hand just until mixed together and the same consistency.
- Add the raisins.
- Spoon ingredients into a lightly greased 9 inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle the top of the loaf with the brown sugar and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake at 350°F for 80 minutes.
This looks good, but IT'S NOT GLUTEN FREE! Oatmeal has gluten.