Autumn-flavoured cookies that have a pleasing chewy texture with the hearty taste of pumpkin.
Make and share this Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (or fresh, cooked and mashed)
- 1 cup sweet rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch
- 1⁄2 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2⁄3 cup raisins (or both!) or 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or both!)
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat in eggs one at a time and add vanilla and pumpkin.
- Stir remaining ingredients together in a separate bowl, then add to other mixture and mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for about 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.