1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This pumpkin bread is so good, you won't even know it's gluten free. Perfect for autumn!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees, and lightly grease a bread pan.
- 2Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well after each one. Add Vanilla and pumpkin and mix until well-blended.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients. Gradually add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir until combined. Do not over-mix.
- 4Pour into prepared bread pan and bake one hour to one hour and ten minutes.
- 5Gluten Free Flour Mix for Quick Bread: 1.5 cups white rice flour,1.5 cups sorghum flour, .5 cups tapioca starch, 4 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp xanthan gum.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 338.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: