Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A different but complementary combination, these lightly spiced pastry squares are quick to make and very yummy!
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb prune, diced
- 2 pears, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- For dough, mix sugar, flour, powder and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Add eggs and sour cream; mix well and knead.
- Divide dough into two equal portions and roll out one portion and put in a greased 9"x11" cake pan.
- For filling, mix together all ingredients.
- Spread filling evenly over dough.
- Roll out remaining dough and cover filling with it.
- For topping, brush top crust with milk and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 30 minutes.