1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Pretzel Cookies
Adorable cookies that are tasty plain, but even better when dipped in chocolate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar together.
- 2Beat in egg and add corn sryrup.
- 3Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together and add; mix well.
- 4Shape into 7" pencil sized ropes.
- 5Form into a horseshoe and bring ends down to center of rope overlapping and pressing ends forming a pretzel shape.
- 6Arrange on greased baking sheets, and chill for 30 minutes to help retain shape.
- 7Bake in a preheated 375* oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 8Dip in chocolate once cooled if desired.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Pretzel Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 44.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder