Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adorable cookies that are tasty plain, but even better when dipped in chocolate!
Make and share this Gluten-Free Pretzel Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat in egg and add corn sryrup.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together and add; mix well.
- Shape into 7" pencil sized ropes.
- Form into a horseshoe and bring ends down to center of rope overlapping and pressing ends forming a pretzel shape.
- Arrange on greased baking sheets, and chill for 30 minutes to help retain shape.
- Bake in a preheated 375* oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Dip in chocolate once cooled if desired.