Recipe by foodmama
Got this from a childrens recipe magazine and modified it with gluten free products.
Top Review by bekalu76
These turned out so good! My kids loved making them as much as they liked eating them! They are great for replacing breakfast bars. If you take them on the go, bring something for sticky hands!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup pure honey
- 3 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds (any nut)
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (any nut)
- 1 cup golden raisin (any dried fruit)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix peanut butter and honey in a standing mixer until smooth.
- Add oats in gradually.
- Add nuts.
- Add rasins.
- Use a ice cream scooper (x2), use muffin holders, refrigerate over night. Freeze well with air tight container and wax paper.
- Put in muffin pan.