1/2 Photos of Gluten Free "potato" Salad With Cauliflower
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This healthier potato salad is perfect for picnics and barbecues. Replacing potato with cauliflower is a trick that I learned from the "low-carbers." And it is a good one! http://www.elanaspantry.com/no-potato-salad/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop cauliflower into small florets (½ inch).
- 2Steam cauliflower on the stove until fork-tender, not more or a stronger "cauliflower" smell develops.
- 3Allow cauliflower to cool then place in a large bowl.
- 4Add celery, onion, parsley and egg.
- 5Stir in veganaisse, mustard and salt.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free "potato" Salad With Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 427.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g