Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are very different and unique cookies, and the ultimate sweet-and-salty treat. Don't be afraid to try interesting flavours, such as barbeque or honey dijion (my favourite).
- Cream butter and both sugas together well.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into one inch balls and blace on ungreased baking sheets.
- Leave as is or flatted with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven or 10 to 12 minutes.