Recipe by katii
These are very different and unique cookies, and the ultimate sweet-and-salty treat. Don't be afraid to try interesting flavours, such as barbeque or honey dijion (my favourite).
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup potato starch (not potato flour)
- 1⁄4 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup potato chips, crushed (any flavour, honey dijion is the best!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and both sugas together well.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into one inch balls and blace on ungreased baking sheets.
- Leave as is or flatted with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven or 10 to 12 minutes.