1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Potato Chip Cookies
These are very different and unique cookies, and the ultimate sweet-and-salty treat. Don't be afraid to try interesting flavours, such as barbeque or honey dijion (my favourite).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and both sugas together well.
- 2Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Roll into one inch balls and blace on ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Leave as is or flatted with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350* oven or 10 to 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Potato Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g