Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From 'Friendly Food Recipes for Life' by Royal Prince Albert Hospital Allergy Unit. Potato will discolour if left to stand for too long.After grating, dry well with paper towels.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon rice bran
- 1 tablespoon oil (for frying, or more)
- Place grated dry potatoes in large bowl.
- Add eggs, rice flour and salt.
- Mix well, stirring gently.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture into hot oiled frying pan.
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold.