Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
You will never guess that this is gluten free. It's very yummy, and it freezes well.
- 2 cups white bean flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon egg substitute
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (85 g) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except poppy seeds.( Do not prepare vanilla pudding, just add crystals) Beat for 2 minutes.
- Fold in poppy seeds.
- Pour mixture into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
This is excellent! I made this last night and made a few changes...I used brown rice flour instead of the bean flour and I used lemon instant pudding instead of vanilla and I used 1 t. of lemon juice instead of the egg substitue. It was very moist and delicious! The kids loved it and I will definitely be making more of this really soon! Thanks for submitting it!!
It's ok. Does NOT taste like cheesecake. Does have a beany taste. Bad after taste.
Taste great. My husband said it remnded him of cheese cake. Easy to make and very moist. It taste grrrrrrrrrrreat!!!