1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Pizza Crust
You will not believe this pizza crust is gluten-free. It has a fantastic texture, you can pick it up and it doesn't fall apart, and it's easy to make! It's based on a recipe in a Bette Hagman gluten-free cookbook, I don't remember which one. I just tried it for the first time tonight, and I'm so excited with how it turned out, I just had to share it. (btw, I used chana flour for the bean flour, that's chickpea or garbanzo flour)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour, mix
Bean Flour Mix
- 1Spray a baking sheet or a 15 inch round pizza pan with vegetable oil.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, bean flour, corn starch, tapioca flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a larger mixing bowl, place the oil, egg, vinegar, and 1 tsp sugar.
- 6Measure the water and add the rest of the sugar to it.
- 7Drop in the yeast to dissolve.
- 8Beat the egg-oil mix slightly, adding the yeast water.
- 9Beat in half the flour.
- 10Stir in the remaining flour and beat until smooth.
- 11Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and spread, allowing the edges to stay slightly thicker.
- 12Spread on your pizza sauce and add the toppings.
- 13Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.6
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 1788.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: