1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Pie/Tart Pastry
A basic pie or tart pastry, good for either sweet or savoury fillings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl; stir.
- 2Stir oil, applesauce, and milk together; add to dry mixture.
- 3Mix until it forms a ball; roll between 2 sheets of waxed paper or press into a greased 9" pie plate.
- 4Prick with a fork and bake in a preheated 400* oven for 10-15 minutes for a baked pie shell.
- 5Fill before baking if the recipe calls for an unbaked pie shell.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Pie/Tart Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 147.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: