insulin resistant carb addict's Note:
From a nice old lady who attended an organic gardening class with my husband.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients well.
- 2Use mixer to blend in butter (or oil).
- 3Add water and "whip it up.".
- 4Pour into greased pie plate and spread with fingers.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 174.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: